This must be the way....

Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 | Posted by Alicia |

non-members of the LDS faith feel about members of the church.....kudos for my non-memeber family putting-up with my wierdness. Note: this is for the FLDS Church....the one with all the polygamy and such.
*****
"From the compound to the catwalk, 'fundamentalist chic'
could be poised to be the next big thing." - Glam Magazine

*****
http://fldsdress.com/

The pink princess dress is my fav. I think I will buy a bunch for Meagan, she'll love that. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lia said...
  2. I'm speechless.

  3. Jacque said...
  4. Oh my goodness, I thought it was a joke. I have been laying on my floor laughing. Let's all put in an order for the pink princess dresses, we might get a discount. I wonder if they come in Miss sizes for Chelsea?

    By the way, how is your cute little family? I've enjoyed looking through your blog.