CI #57 Roundup - Kwernerdesignblog.com

Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009 | Posted by Alicia | Labels:


So, I made the top 20, ye-ah baby.
My favorite part about this one, is that Kristina is one of my friends from SU! She probably has no idea that this is me. TEE-HEE!!!

Not bad for a first try!

CI #57 Roundup

Wow! So many great entries for this “rainbow” color challenge! There was a definitely theme running through all the entries, too: repeated elements in each color. Whether is was butterflies or buttons or squares with stamped images, there were quite a few cards submitted that features repeated elements! And what a great way to get all those colors in. Seriously guys, they look awesome. :)

Anyhow, I narrowed down my picks to twenty. There were SO so many great ones this week, so I encourage you to go through them all. There are plenty beyond this small representation below.

TOP TWENTY

0 comments: