After too many hours

Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 | Posted by Alicia | Labels: ,

on the computer this is what I came up with. Not the most impressive, but I realized that I need to learn how to create my own blogger template, I totally had the hardest time finding one that I was happy with. I ended up with this one because I was hitting a computer numbness level of 99.99%.


As far as the banner goes, it's a work in progress. I will admit that the actual photo is of a "banner" that I had made for Meagan for her 14th birthday Tri-Wizard Tournament celebration (total Harry Potter reference). As you can see..... I spelled birt(h)day wrong with the iron-on letters. I laughed at myself and sat down and watched a movie as I painstakingly peeled off every bit of the word "Birt" and then replace it with the correct letters. Oh well, lesson learned. But it was funny because I thought, as I was placing the letters, "wouldn't it be funny if I spelled this wrong?". Be careful what you say, you might regret it sooner than later.

0 comments: