Hot Pink, Black and White on Parade

Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 | Posted by Alicia | Labels: ,



Three for one today. I stayed up way too late last night just playing with all these pieces that I had all over my desk. I wanted to make a simple card for the Caardvarks challenge this week. The only requirement - Hot pink, black and white. I can't say where the inspiration came for these, except that I ran across an old never-opened colluzzle template. The funny thing is that I like the "accidental" card, the card made of leftover pieces, the best. Which one do you think it is? I will draw a name from those of you who guess correctly and you will get your pick of these lovely lovelies sent to your own little mailbox. Leave a comment with your guess!


14 comments:

  1. ScrappyAlicia said...
  2. The pink background card!

  3. CR said...
  4. My guess is for the white background. BTW- I love your blog. Your cards are really cute!

  5. CR said...
  6. That last comment was actually MarKay, not CR. Guess I was signed into his account.

  7. Laurie said...
  8. I think it is the black background card. You blog is way fun. Love it

  9. Amelia said...
  10. I think it's the white one with the pink ribbon across it. But they are all very cute.

  11. Unknown said...
  12. I love the one with the dotted swiss cloud and the dark foreground.

  13. Julie said...
  14. The pink background.

  15. Anonymous said...
  16. The last one with the pink background. Love them all. so cute- Megan Parker

  17. SmilynStef said...
  18. I'm thinking the pink background is the leftover one, but they're all adorable ... fantastic job with the color combination.

  19. NatNeedham said...
  20. THe last one with the pink background!

  21. Anonymous said...
  22. This one is fore Jodi - She guesses the one with the pink background.

  23. Savitri said...
  24. How cute!!! Great black, red and white!!

  25. lauren bergold said...
  26. holy moly, *HOW* could anybody possibly choose just *one* of these amazingly ♥FABULOUS♥ cards to be their favorite?!?! i think it's GOTTA be a three-way tie!!!!!!! (LOVE these!)

  27. Melinda A. said...
  28. I think it's the black card with the black hearts all over it. They are all adorable though!