Rasberry Challenge

Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 | Posted by Alicia | Labels: ,

A fun challenge blog. I am just digging these right now. It's kinda like being told what to do, but not really. This was was a super challenge for me. I absolutely HATE red and purple together. It probably comes from anger issues with doing the Red Hat Society layout in the catalog. This was a new twist on the patterned paper that I haven't done with this particular one before, and the polka dot cupcake liner turned out better than expected. I placed punched circles of purple on ivory card stock, then punched the cupcake exactly how I wanted it.

This color combo kinda makes me think of the Prince song...come on...you know it (if you are as old as me).



7 comments:

  1. Debbie Nelson said...
  2. Very cheerful and colorful..love polka dots!

  3. Traveling Mama said...
  4. This is so fun and cute! I love the cupcake!

  5. Becky said...
  6. I love this!!!

  7. Maureen said...
  8. very cool card! love how bright and cheery it is...great use of this week's colours :)

  9. Winter said...
  10. Very cute! I love the layout! :)

  11. Terri Trotter Earley said...
  12. Great layout, paper piercing and hardware. Awesome job on the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

  13. Tiffany Heilman said...
  14. Love it! it is bold bright and fun.