Your the Best Quicknote Set

Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 | Posted by Alicia | Labels: , ,


This little box was made up from scoring here and there, and slowly developed into what it is. I love making little boxes, they feel so perfect and complete. I think I really want a Score-It. If any of you have one or have used one, let me know if you think it is worth the $ and time.

Yes... there is that cloud template again. I wasn't kidding when I said I only use what is on my desk or right in front of me. That's why you will generally see at least one item/color/etc. from one project pull over into the next. I think I must be to lazy to get up and get different stuff. ;)

This little box stands all on its own, holding twelve 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" note cards and envelopes. The cards have a white space on the inside for writing, and are non-gender specific. It's just what I wanted.... I am exploring different applications for this new member of my personal creative family.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie Lane Designs said...
  2. I love this! Your color combos are great - I could so see this on a teachers desk!

  3. Lia said...
  4. I love it! How do you find your inspiration and time! You do have a teenager, right? You're amazing.