And the correct guess is.......

Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 | Posted by Alicia |

Amy was the only one to peg it. The rub-on looks just like a Birth control pill(s) container. I simply cannot take this image seriously. I tried so hard! I guess I couldn't blame the artist who created them, she is young and not married, maybe she's never seen a pack of birth control pills. But I can't believe it got by every other eye in the place without the same comment! Those things go through crazy reviews, with tons of people looking at them.

2 comments:

  1. Amelia said...
  2. Maybe everyone else is normal, and we are the only wackadoo ones out there. Not that I'm all that familiar with birth control...

  3. Alicia said...
  4. Yeah... I tend to agree with you. I was usually the loopy one at work.