Friendly Friday Card

Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009 | Posted by Alicia | Labels:

Circle happy... that's what I have been lately. I think it's time to challenge myself to make something without a circle on it. Let's see if I have the ability to do it!

The flower with the wording on it fills in for the greeting on this little card. Just a note to let a friend know that I am thinking of them.

Post a comment to this entry and I will send it to you! (you can let me know if you want me to write in it or not ;).

7 comments:

  1. danielle d said...
  2. HAH...I win! Or is family not eligible?

  3. Taylor's said...
  4. You are so crafty and creative - will you help me do a baby shower card?

  5. Carrie Cudney said...
  6. Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog! We miss you so much at work. Love this card - amazingly cute (as always!)

  7. WonderKitty said...
  8. I am always jealous of your crafting skills. Its fun to watch you work. I say, there is nothing wrong with circles. Go with what you know. Also, I love that this flower has writing on it. I have never seen that before.

  9. Beth Abbott Essex said...
  10. You are soooo talented! I wish I knew you did this while I was still a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

  11. Shelley P. said...
  12. I miss the old RS days when you would bring all the supplies and instructions, and I could leave with handfuls of beautiful cards that I could half take credit for. (I still have several, including some brown ones that I need to get a light gel pen to write on :) Now that's my kind of crafting...no creativity on my part required!

  13. Lia said...
  14. I always love your cards!! I'd love to get this one!! ;) Did you stamp the flower? I love that plaid.