A Gift For You Card and Tag

Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009 | Posted by Alicia | Labels: ,

This card kinds fell together from a semblance of this and that.

1. The Red card stock was crooked, so I trimmed it.
2. The embossed white paper was a scrap on my desk.
3. I just had to use the new punch that I got.
4. Again... ribbon sitting on my desk, had to use it.
5. A recent fascination with puffy stickers.

Voila! Masterpiece! OK.... so it's no masterpiece, but I am liking it.

Then comes the tag. Don't you think it looks like a little handbag?
I thought that it would be cute tied to the gift package.

1 comments:

  1. TRICIA said...
  2. I love it too, and yes the little handbag gift tag is really cute. Love that I have such a creative neighbor!!(might come in handy someday!!) I love checking out your stuff.