Welcome, Neighbor

Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 | Posted by Alicia | Labels:

As I sit and appreciate the wonderful view and breeze pouring into my office my keen sense of perception (totally sarcastic) leads me to understand that the neighbors across the street have returned. They left for the summer... who know where, but no dogs barking at every car that comes by (yeah!). It's nice to see the house come back to life with a young family, cars in and out of the drive, tine kids on the back deck. I've lived here for a year plus and I still have no idea who they are. I should introduce myself. I think this card will do nicely. I figure that I'll include our name and number on the inside. I suppose I should make them treats! Oh, how about cinnamon rolls? mmmmmm.

4 comments:

  1. Lia said...
  2. I love it!! How do you come up with all these ideas? Amazing.

  3. Alicia said...
  4. I have awesome friends like you to keep me motivated. :)

  5. Lara said...
  6. Love it!!! I am trying to think of what to carry along as we meet our new neighbors next weekend. I may make my famous mango raisin bread.

  7. Alicia said...
  8. Ok, Lara, spill... I totally want that recipe. It makes me drool just thinking about it!